Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pleated peasant skirt

This is a pleated, peasant skirt.  I made this one--of USA fabric--for a Haitian girl.

It has an elastic top, and full pleats.


I can make these with elastic or jean tops.  I can only use cotton for the length for these because of how it sews together.

As usual, if you want elastic for the waist band, I will need your waist measurement.  For the length of the skirt, I will need you to measure from your waist down to where you want the skirt to end. 

If you want a jean top, I will need your waist measurement, and I will be happy to try and find a match.  Then measure from the end of your zipper on a pair of pants, to where you want the skirt end. 


Finally, you need to pick your fabric, which you can find on my fabric page.  I can only do cotton for this one so make sure to pick one labeled "cotton". 

 These skirts are $20.00. That will not only be for your skirt, but I will also make a skirt for a girl in Haiti.  If you would like to order one,  please email me at grace.kanzatgmaildotcom.



No comments:

Post a Comment