Monday, April 30, 2012

The A-line Skirt

This is called the A-line skirt.  A simple, yet adorable skirt for any girl.  A style that can be worn whenever, in all different fabric patterns.  This one I made for my sister Tessa, is a just a green cotton with elastic at the top. 


I can make these with a jean or elastic waist.  With knit or cotton fabric length.


So, you will need to pick if you want a jean, or an elastic waistband.  Then, I will need you to send me your waist measurement.


If you want elastic for the top, send me the measurement from your waist, to where you want the skirt to end.  (For example from your waist to your knees)  If you want jean for the top of your skirt, measure from where your zipper ends on a pair of pants, down to where you want the skirt to end.  (From the zipper end to your knees for example)


And last but not least, you need to pick your fabric; which you can find on my fabric page.



These skirts are $20.00. That will not only be for your skirt, but I will also make a skirt for a girl in Haiti.  If you would like to order one,  please email me at grace.kanzatgmaildotcom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment