Monday, April 30, 2012

The Circle Skirt

This one is called the circle skirt, because when you lay it out flat it makes a circle.  Obviously, this is a great twirly skirt for a little girl.  (Or a big girl!)


These are a pretty blue knit, and elastic at the top, which is very comfortable.  I can make this skirt with knit or cotton, with elastic or jeans at the top. 


I will need a measurement of your waist, and you will need to decide if you want elastic or jeans at the top of your skirt. 


Then you need to measure for the length of your skirt.  If you want elastic at the top, measure from your waist; to where you want the skirt to end. (I would measure from my waist to my knees) 
If you want jeans for your top, then measure from the end of your zipper on a pair of jeans, down to where you want the skirt to end.  (same concept as with the elastic except you start in a different place)
Then you need to pick your fabric--knit or cotton.  You can find the fabrics on my fabric page.


These skirts are $20.00, which will not only be for your skirt, but I will also make a skirt for a girl in Haiti.  If you would like to order one, please email me at grace.kanzatgmaildotcom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment