Monday, April 30, 2012

The Square Skirt

This is the square skirt. Obviously. This is the first one I made for myself and it is one of my favorite styles.  This one has a khaki waist band, and a pretty floral cotton for the length of the skirt. 

I can make it with a jean waist band or an elastic waist band; and I can make it with knit or cotton.
Also, depending on how sheer the material is, I may add a lining to the skirt.  

 If you want elastic for your waist band, I will need your waist measurement.  Then, measure from that point on your waist down to wear you want the skirt to end.  
(I would measure from my waist to my knees)

If you want a jean waist band, you can send me your waist measurement and I will be happy to try and find a match.   
 For the length of the skirt, I need you to measure from about where your zipper ends on your pants down to where you want the skirt to end.  (Like I would measure from the end of the zipper on my pants down to my knees)

Now, you need to pick if you want a knit fabric, or cotton fabric which you can find on my fabric page.
                         
 These skirts are $20.00. That will not only be for your skirt, but I will also make a skirt for a girl in Haiti.  If you would like to order one,  please email me at grace.kanzatgmaildotcom




No comments:

Post a Comment